Answer and direct incoming phone calls, take messages or assist callers as needed.
Sort and distribute mail, both internal and external.
Submit purchase orders while ensuring the correct cost code is charged.
Assist with monthly GL and AR deposits.
Support the Finance department with property credit card administrative tasks.
Produce and distribute meeting minutes.
Organize and maintain files and data of the Finance department.
Order and organize office supplies for each department.
Manage operations system users and submit Login Service Requests (LSR).
Complete and submit new hire paperwork for financial staff.
Research as needed via the internet or by utilizing property resources.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
Engage, entertain and inspire all who visit the property by making a focused commitment to L.O.V.E.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of administrative/clerical experience.
- Excellent organizational skills to function effectively with attention to detail while meeting established deadlines and multiple work assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to problem solve, troubleshoot and take initiative.
- Crucial to be a team player and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience in an Accounting and/or Finance department.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 18 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...