HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 21 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative and production support to the Producers and Real Estate Analysts during the transaction process from start to finish.
- Provide administrative and production support including typing correspondence (letters, memos, registration letters, reports, etc.), scanning documents, using e-mail blasts, and handling phone calls.
- Schedule appointments, conference calls and set itineraries for Producer’s external and internal meetings.
- Organize Producer calendars, make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Assist Producer and Real Estate Analysts with the preparation of marketing packages.
- Maintain internal web-based database (CapTrack). Manage and update deal status in Cap Track including fee agreements, press releases, confidentiality agreements, marketing lists, activity tracking, and e-mail blasts.
- Assist in coordinating information regarding marketing data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales, comparables, etc.
- Coordinate third party packaging support – aerial photographs, outside printing, binding, etc., as required.
- Assist with the closing process as well as organize and close deal files.
- May require some receptionist relief duties.
- Back-up support to others in department.
- Must be able to work overtime occasionally on short notice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of related administrative experience, marketing, or communications experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize , multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred.
- Real Estate/Finance background is preferred.
- High School graduate required/college a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Office 2010 version).
- Prefer experience with graphics software, such as InDesign.
- Database experience a plus.
- Office environment - work with computers, fax machines, copiers and scanners
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
HFF, L.P. - 9 months ago