Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is looking for the right, self-motivated individual who is not afraid of a wide variety of marketing responsibilities and has a “roll up their sleeves” attitude when it comes to getting the job done. Our 4-person in-house marketing team is responsible for all the company’s advertising and marketing efforts. Individual reports to the Director of Marketing.
Arrow Truck Sales is North America’s leading source for pre-owned medium and heavy duty trucks and trailers. Arrow is a part of the Volvo Group of Companies.
· To coordinate and support all facets of the Marketing Department’s efforts in order to cooperatively implement timely, accurate and effective advertising and marketing programs in an effort to increase sales.
· Coordinates, organizes and communicates with internal and external partners to facilitate successful campaigns.
· Coordinate the creation and distribution of advertising programs and materials with other members of Marketing Department and outside vendors
· Communicate and coordinate with field branch managers to schedule, prepare, plan and implement advertising & marketing programs, including egrams, direct mail, POP signage, and more
· Helps implement marketing, PR, social media and advertising campaigns.
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
· Purchase printing and manage vendor.
· Generate various lead reports in excel
· Maintain inventory and ordering of corporate and branch printed forms, ad specialities, brochures and apparel
· Handle a variety of miscellaneous field and Home office advertising and marketing requests
· On occasion, create and produce various print and production materials (as needed)
· Assist in helping coordinate national and local industry shows
Skills & Knowledge:
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel.
· Detail minded with focus on follow-up
· Knowledge of graphic arts and printing helpful
· Knowledge of Social Media and Internet Marketing a plus
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications (preferred)
· 2+ years experience in corporate or agency advertising atmosphere
Volvo Group - 10 months ago