The Advisor-Business Sales & Support II is a key contributor in TDS's overall strategy to grow, delight and retain our Small Business Customers. This position is responsible for generating sales of our products, services and promotions offered to our business customers and providing outstanding customer support. The advisors handle both outbound and inbound calling to customers to in our commercial territory. This includes, but is not limited to, contacting business accounts with contract renewals, retention, and identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
This role pro-actively finds customer solutions to meet the needs and/or demands of our business customer base that will require cold calling and a drive to succeed in a quota driven environment.
In addition to base pay and an excellent benefits package, the Advisor is assigned monthly sales goals for additional commission incentive programs.
Hours & Pay 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday. Hourly rate plus uncapped commissions!
- Deliver sales results through up-selling and cross-selling to existing customer, winback customers and prospects. Renew customer contracts prior to expiration in conjunction with a full customer product and service review to enhance customer satisfaction and increase total revenue.
- Take the lead role and manage customer relationship with business accounts. Handle MACD (moves, adds, changes, deletes) for BSSC accounts and negotiate customer credits, if needed. Maintain and update business through SFA (sales force automation) and the BSR program.
- Customer follow-up on service orders and coordinate local technical teams and communicate with all other necessary teams as needed.
- Provide monthly referrals and lead generation to the outside and account managment teams by utilizing current customer base, products and promotions.
- Have a High School Diploma, GED, or HSED
- 1+ years telecommunications OR sales experience
- Experience in a direct sales program preferred;
- Associates degree preferred;
- Familiarity with products and services offered by the Company;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal, written, etc.);
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships;
- Advanced sales and/or customer service skills;
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and fast-paced environment while incorporating time management skills; and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, as well as SABRE, DESI, MetaSolv, Cobra, and all customer information systems.
As a part of your total compensation, TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. Here is a sample of what we have to offer for full-time employees.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Eligible Immediately
Paid Time Off:
Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time, and Holidays
401K Eligible Immediately, Pension, Employee Stock Plan, and Flexible Spending Accounts
Education Assistance, Telephone and Internet Concessions
Employment at TDS is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. EEO/AAP Employer.
TDS, #504 on the 2014 Fortune® 1000, provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to...