Application Developer - Sr. Consultant: This position is for an experienced Application Developer within Allstate Financial Technology. This position assists the Finance and ALM Modeling team with application development, systems support in the Finance Modeling, ALM Risk Modeling, AFC infrastructure and Valuation technology areas.
As an Application Developer, the candidate will work in a team environment and collaborate with business users, analysts, architects and peer developers to design, build and test application code and support finance and modeling systems as required. The candidate may also be called upon to build application prototypes and assist with technology feasibility when required.
- 5 or more years of application development experience
- adept at .NET C#, SQL Server, database procedures, querying, and extraction.
- overall understanding of SOX and compliance process
- working experience with SDLC and vended packages
- knowledge of C++ and reporting tools (Business Objects) a plus.
- exposure to financial services and insurance verticals.
- strong colloborative skills in a team setting
- ability to work with minimum supervision and direction
- Quick learner and ability to multi-task
- strong communication skills with peers and business stakeholders
- experience in handling situations of high-stress and conflicting priorities.
Allstate - 20 months ago
Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted in...