AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill an AMISYS Advance Configuration Analyst position . The ideal candidates will have experience working as part of a team or as a team lead within a consulting environment and will have:
Experience as a Provider & Pricing Configuration Analyst working with AMISYS Advance and the ability to provide product consulting services to customers specific to AMISYS (Facets, QNXT, Power MHS, Diamond and/or other additional systems).
Relocation is not required, though weekly travel is. Some work may be remote.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid background in healthcare business and systems
- Configuration / implementation experience with Provider and Pricing, required. Multiple modules within AMISYS Advance and/or other core processing systems such as AMISYS, Facets, QNXT, Diamond, Power MHS, etc. is a plus.
- Understanding of related data models and ability to extract data is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Expert in at least 2-3 modules such as Provider Contracting, Benefit Plans Set-up, Medical and Utilization Management, Claims processing, Enrollment, Billing and Capitation with a basic understanding of the other applications and their relationships
- Basic understanding and ability to generate queries and/or reports using the data tables
- Ability to prepare and conduct training sessions
- Committed to quality and integrity
- Shows respect for opposing thoughts and ideas
- Demonstrates good judgment and self confidence
Axiom Systems - 7 months ago
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...