The AMRM group is looking for a senior manager to join the Business Management team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in asset management. The candidate's responsibilities will manage tactical and strategic business engineering, reporting system assessments, business resiliency and risk regulatory reporting. The individual will work closely with the management team and more broadly with the global team. The role is based in New York City.
The role's primary responsibilities include the following:
- Lead the management of investment and operational processes and identification improvement programs and projects globally for Asset Management
- Manage efforts associated with process engineering, best practice identification and organizational change management across Asset Management
- Self sufficient contributior for delivery of "Special Projects" across multiple disciplines and across the Asset Management organization
- Support and potentially lead the efforts associated with regulatory exams and interaction representing AM Risk
- 3+ years of risk management experience in the buy side/asset management industry
- Operations and Technology Depth and Experience across Asset Management; e.g. Investment Management, Wealth Management and Alternatives
US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...