• Provide analytical support for Reliability and Warranty objectives using Weibull analysis, Pareto plots, histograms, and additional statistical and analytical techniques.
• Develop and design methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting and classifying information.
• Research, develop and present studies to assist in analyzing warranty trends and forecasts to assist in recommending courses of action.
• Develop and maintain regular and requested warranty reports including trend analyses, financial metrics and corrective action monitoring (quantifying improvement activities).
• Interpret data to identify issues to assist associates in problem resolution.
• Summarize via reports and presentations information so problems can be analyzed and resolved.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent. Experience in the technical competencies of the functional areas of responsibility is preferred. SQL and minitab experience is preferred.
Requires strong math skills such as calculus and statistics. Must be computer literate. Prefer: Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and ability to create data queries. Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills a must. Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of routine as well as difficult assignments. Usually applies intellectual functioning to assigned, complex projects, or requires frequent original and independent thinking in collaboration with others to improve departmental operations or related activities.
The Raymond Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...