This position exists to be responsible for evaluation, implementation, and support of information systems in support of the Revenue Cycle's mission and strategic goals. Ensures that all Revenue Cycle applications are available and functioning properly. Ensures that customer requests are satisfied on time and with the highest possible quality. Performs duties related to problem analysis, resolution, and on call support. The position represents Revenue Cycle in coordinating activities with other departments and project teams. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires knowledge of IU Health departments and affiliate programs.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal; problem-solving; and analytical skills.
- Requires ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Requires ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
- Requires ability to promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
- Requires ability to maintain confidential communication and use judgment and discretion.
- Requires in-depth process knowledge of Revenue Cycle operations and associated information systems.
- Requires knowledge of IU Health Policies and Procedures.
Indiana University Health - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard