Job Summary and Responsibilities: |
• Skills: Repair/Calibration/Final QC Technician.
• Performs testing, troubleshooting, repair and calibration on portable analytical X-Ray Fluorescent instrumentation used in laboratory, manufacturing, metals and other environments.
• Must have electrical and mechanical repair and testing experience. Responsible for analyzing results, and maintenance of logs and required documentation.
• Prepare technical reports and Quality Control data
for each unit's record.
• Must have excellent attention to detail,
• Experience with computers and software programs.
• Customer Service Relations
• Ability to multitask
• Time management
• Dedication EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of an Associates degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience, Military, or Technical School background
• Experience working with X-ray Fluorescence instrumentation is strongly favored.
• Experience in technical after sale service environment/organization field
service would be highly desired.
• 3-5 years or more working as a scientific instrument repair technician
Olympus NDT is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Olympus NDT is a world leader in the NDT industry with its inspection system based on the integration of various technologies. In fact, our...