Knowledge or experience pursuing cost savings initiatives (i.e.; This role is responsible for the program management of F/A-18 APG-79 Mission Readiness & Logistics Programs. This includes specific responsibility for annual USN NAVSUP APG-79 Radar logistics & support contracts and capture of potential follow-on "NEW" DOD and FMS Repair business. This position manages spares, Depot repairs, Depot/STE mods, O-level consumables, Parts Obsolescence initiatives, Contractor Engineering Support/Field Service Reps, Logistics & Provisioning, Tech Manual/Pubs revisions, Field Failure Investigations, and various customer interfacing with NAVSUP, DLA, NAVAIR, Boeing, NATEC, CNAF, the fleet. By 2015 there will be 540+ radars fielded with the US Navy and Australian Air Force. US Navy Depot Repairs entails annual induction of around 300 Radar units with support from 4 performers (Forest CMC, California CMC, Andover COE, Dallas Advanced Products Center) located in 4 states. This role is responsible for executing current contracts and securing new ones utilizing PM Best Practices and building strong customer relationships.
• 12 years of experience with logistics/sustainment programs; spares, Depot repairs, Depot/STE mods, O-level consumables, Parts Obsolescence initiatives, Contractor Engineering Support/Field Service Reps, Logistics & Provisioning, Tech Manual/Pubs revisions, and/or Field Failure Investigations
• Program execution experience using program reviews, financial reviews, forecasting & audits, integrated schedules & plans, & earned value (EV) metrics across all the programs
• Logistics Management experience: 1) Maintenance Planning, 2) Manpower & personnel, 3) Supply Support, 4) Support & Test Equipment, 5) Technical Data, 6) Performance & training, 7) Facilities, 8) PHS&T (Packaging, Handling, Storage & Transportation), 9) IT/Computer Resources and 10) Design Interface.
• Resource planning including financials, staffing, training, IT, STE, facilities and security requirements.
• Experience managing the execution of on-time deliveries and quality repair of hardware, engineering services, long term material strategies and technical services.
• VECPs & LECPs)
• Experience developing customer intimacy through jointly defined program objectives, budgets, schedules and contract award process
• Experience dealing with Operations, Manufacturing and/or Production
• Knowledge of Supplier Management
• Repair Support Services on aircraft systems (preferred F/A-18 Radars, DOD or Industry)
• PM Certification or DAWIA Level III Logistics Certification equivalency
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related degree. Applicable military technical training, Program Management and depot experience may be considered in lieu of a technical degree
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...