This position exists to support the information systems (IS) that provide services to specific centers with the organization Hospital System. The incumbent will be responsible for ongoing system support, administration, maintenance, upgrades, and be the onsite vendor liaison for the assigned hospital center. This position will work closely with Systems Analysts, hospital center end users, IS department technical staff, and the specific vendors. Intermediate Level: Assigned to moderately difficult IS applications or projects. Incumbent knows and applies the fundamental concepts and practices of information systems. Incumbent performs work that is varied and somewhat difficult. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires experience with hospital information systems.
- Requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Requires critical thinking and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Requires ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Requires ability to track and perform multiple tasks.
- Experience with databases and HL7 interfaces preferred.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems preferred.
- Requires ability to read and comprehend written instructions and procedures.
- Requires ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communications.
- Requires ability to work as a team member.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
Indiana University Health - 16 months ago