Purpose: Execute key accounts receivable and payable functions along with month-end close support within a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Manage the daily accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
- Reconcile daily cash activity and monthly cash reconciliation.
- Provide T&E management for North American cardholders.
- Assist preparation of PO's and approval tracking.
- Ensure accurate and proper account coding.
- Support the month-end close process.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects, reporting, and analysis on a wide variety of accounting needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, related field, or progress toward an accounting degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable required
- Strong communications skills
- Dynamic, self-starter individual who can work independently.
- Organized, able to prioritize, and multitask.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
SRAM Corporation - 19 months ago