Increases commercial sales in designated sales territory by calling on Architects, Designers and National Accounts for the purpose of obtaining proprietary specifications for Dal-Tile.
- Travels throughout assigned region to call on regular and prospective customers including Architects, Designers, Developers, General Contractors and National Accounts. Requiring 3-5 Calls per day with a minimum of 15-25 per week.
• Identifies and establishes relationships with the Top 20 architectural firms and the Top 20 design firms.
• Maintain architectural libraries in a clean well-organized manner physically replacing outdated sample tools. Placement of new products as soon as they are available.
• Pursues new and maintains existing National Accounts. Follows up and reports information.
• Emphasizes new product promotion during sales calls presenting actual product samples.
• Schedules regular product knowledge seminars with architectural and design firms using the proper presentation tools to clarify information i.e., product samples, power point presentation programs, and appropriate literature. A minimum of 18 required per year.
• Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all Daltile products, allied products, and installation methods by attending vendor presentations, workshops and attending joint sales calls with vendors.
• Organize and attend Large Project Tracking Meetings every 4-6 weeks with a minimum of 100-150 jobs being tracked. Tracks meeting results consistently and effectively. Reporting to Manager within a week after the meeting.
• Maintains professional communication and interaction with all internal and external contacts including all Daltile employees, customers and vendors. Provide follow up with all inquiries from the field. Completion of monthly activity report required due to the manager by the 5th of every month.
• Adheres to all regulatory guidelines and company policy as it relates to Safety
• Performs other assigned duties as required.
Education and Knowledge: Requires BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience.
Experience: 2 or more years of sales or industry experience
Competencies: Self-Starter, strong communication skills, exercises independent judgment and initiative. Basic computer skills
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
- 2 years ago - save job
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers....