It’s essential that our Architectural Engineers are:
Visionaries, Planners, Presenters,
Team Players and Communicators with Knowledge and Experience in the
Building & Construction Industry.
What about you? Do you have the essentials for this challenging and exclusive position?
STONHARD, a subsidiary of RPM, is the
leading manufacturer and installer of high performance seamless floors
and lining systems. With a focus on large impact projects, we anticipate
continuous growth and currently have a rewarding position for a
dynamic, hands-on Architectural Engineer covering the Chicago area.
Qualified candidates will have a four-year
degree ( engineering or technical degree preferred) with a minimum of 2
years sales experience calling on architects, design engineers and
design build firms to get their products specified for bid. Combine that
background with outstanding communication/presentation skills and a
high level of energy, and we’d like to talk to you.
successful candidate will be trained and given the support of the best
marketing, technical service and R&D professionals in the industry.
You will consult, design, and specify Stonhard flooring and lining
systems to architectural, engineering and national accounts.
We offer a competitive salary, performance
bonuses, expenses and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K,
Pension and Stock Purchase Plans that are hard to beat!
- Presents and promotes Stonhard products and services to architectural and engineering firms within the geographical region.
- Works with design build firms.
accurate files and records involving Stonhard accounts by executing
necessary paperwork such as maintaining a Sales Force Automation ( SFA)
database with projects and activities associated with that project and
closely with area Stonhard Territory Managers / Project Engineers /
Market Managers regarding product recommendations, bidding, estimating
and quoting of projects within your SFA project pipeline.
- Ability to give group presentations to engineers and architects relating to the Stonhard products and services.
- The ability to organize and prioritize activities.
- Is familiar with the Internet, email, and
word processing, power point, spreadsheets and other general computer
related information and usage.
- Spends a minimum of 4 days per week in the field with Stonhard customers.
- Contacts a minimum of 10-15 clients in person per week.
- Enters a minimum of 6 new projects per week within SFA.
- Must be able to physically transport sample case and literature to customers ( approximately 40 pounds weight).
- Must possess reliable transportation ( driving time in a typical day - 30%) and have no restrictions on driving privileges.
The above description identifies only the
primary duties pertaining to this position. Additional tasks are
performed, as required, and do not significantly alter this description.
- BS Degree ( Engineering, Business).
- Two years related experience, preferably within an industrial or commercial sales territory.
- Familiar with the Architectural Engineering Community and Project Design Process.
Stonhard - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
If you've ever done any sort of home improvement, there's a good chance you've used RPM International's products. Maker...