An experiential marketing company is looking for a part time employee in the Denver, CO market area to act as a Area Lead for one of our beverage clients.
Market Area Responsibilities
Promotion and Event Responsibilities
- Recruit promotional talents
- Control the inventory, including, but not limited to; ice buckets, tablecloths and product.
- Convey expectations and goals to appropriate personnel
- Ensure clear and open lines of communication
- Meet goals and ensure adherence to clients requirements and requests
- Measure and adjust as necessary to deliver maximum results
- Ability to work well with a team
- Spot check events in your area to ensure TEAM and client standards are being met. Report back to Manager regarding problems and successes in the field.
- Pick up and deliver Bar Kits and Product in a timely matter.
- Collect event recaps and track input.
- Follow up with accounts, post-event, record results
If your experience and qualifications are a good fit for this position, you will be contacted for a brief phone screen. We regret that we are not able to respond personally to all submissions, but each and every one is evaluated and considered for placement. Thank you for your interest in TEAM Enterprises!
- Bachelors degree from accredited institution preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years beverage experience; bar/restaurant experience a plus
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with retailers, clients, and promotional staff
- Individual will need to have both the leadership skills and presence to quickly be viewed inside and outside the organization as a leader
- Individual must be a quick learner, flexible, and able to quickly adapt to different situations
- Skilled at multi-tasking, negotiation/sales and budgeting
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including familiarity with the Internet
- Professional appearance and self presentation; candidate must uphold the core values of the portfolio
- Exercises high moral character and social responsibility
- Must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license