Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a AS/400 Systems Programmer/Administrator for 6+ Months Project in Malvern, PA is the Detail requirement
Job Title: AS/400 Systems Programmer/Administrator
Location: Malvern, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the systems administration, installation, support and maintenance of the Operating System,
- and Associated System software products.
- Provide overall IBM Power System technical and operational support
- Support AWD development team with application software implementation for scheduled updates
- Maintain custom developed interfaces between scanning application and IBM Power System
- Provide technical infrastructure support for i5 system software including but not limited to: -
- Operating system (V6R1), CL, DDS, i5 system utilities, performance tools,
- Query, MQ, iDoctor, System i Access for Windows/Client Access, etc.
- Support and maintenance of IBM-released technical updates and temporary software fixes
- Install and test new versions of i5 system software releases when needed
- Troubleshoot i5 hardware and software problems as required
- Assist in implementation, maintenance, and support of i5 system security
- Install, maintain and provide technical and operational support for third party systems software
- Maintain and periodically test data replication and system switch procedures
- Maintain and support the current ‘Back-Up and Recovery Strategy’. Implement and enhance as required.
- Ensure that procedures are in compliance with applicable company standards and regulations.
- Develop and implement needed operational standards and performance measures that reflect desired quality
- and service levels.
- Monitor and track IBM Power System performance including identify and help resolve any hardware,
- system software, application software, operational or capacity issues
Lorven Technologies - 22 months ago