Account Executive (4 Quarter) initializes the publicity process and facilitates
contact between clients and the personnel of the Publicity Center.
About the College/Department: The Associated Students Publicity Center provides promotional services such as graphic design,
printing, reproduction, media coordination, distribution, photography, and coverage in The AS
Review to students, student organizations, and some campus departments.
Position Responsibilities: See entire job description at, as.wwu.edu/staff/jobdesc
Required Qualifications: as.wwu.edu/staff/jobdesc
Preferred Qualifications: as.wwu.edu/staff/jobdesc
Salary: This position will receive $7,311 per position term. Approximately about $292 twice per month.
Bargaining Union: Not applicable
Application Instructions and Requested Documents: Please review the entire job description at as.wwu.edu/staff/jobdesc and then come back to this page to apply for the position.
Please log in below and submit your application via Western's Electronic System for Employment (EASE).
Note: You will need to be using Internet Explorer to utilize our online application system.
A cover letter and resume are required and should address your experience related to the position responsibilities and the required and preferred qualifications. In your cover letter please also specifically address the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in working for the Associated Students?
2. Why are you interested in working in this position?
3. What specific skills, knowledge, and/or experience (paid and volunteer) do you have that would help you be successful in this position?
4. Will you be available for all mandatory AS Staff Development events (this will not conflict with school) including Summer Training on June 23rd and Fall Training between September 08th – September 23rd?
5. What is your schedule of availability for a job interview?
You may cut and paste or upload your resume and cover letter as noted on the EASE application. Please complete the education and work experience section of the EASE application and submit the names and contact information of two professional references.
Western Washington University - 12 months ago