Det Norske Veritas (DNV) is a global provider of
services for managing risk. An independent foundation
with the objective of safeguarding life, property and
the environment, DNV comprises 300 offices in 100
countries, with more than 10,000 employees.
DNV Business Assurance is a world leading certification
body. We work with our customers to assure the
performance of their products, processes and
organizations through certification, assessment and
training services. Our services help customers build
stakeholder trust and create a platform for sustainable
- Perform 3rd party AS9100/9110/9120 audits for North
corrective action and closure
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer
reports of their current level of conformity /
- Provide customers with timely, complete and accurate
implementation of their management system
advancement of those credentials and other related
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursues
credentials as needed
Aviation, Space or Defense industry experience or
AA certificate, with listing in OASIS
- Holds a current RABQSA / IRCA AS9100/9110/9120 AEA or
experiences, variety, and those who possess the highest
- MS Excel; Word; and PowerPoint expertise
- Presentation skills and expertise
- Must be able to travel up to 70%
- DNV is interested in candidates who enjoy travel, new
of integrity and trustworthiness.
***This position can be based out of any major city***
- Has a passion for auditing.
- Work wells in a Team environment or as a team of one.
DNV is an equal opportunity employer.
Division/Department : Business Assurance
% of Travel Required : 70-80%
Hire Type : Direct
Req. Code : 7933
DNV - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
DNV (Det Norske Veritas) is an independent foundation with the purpose of safeguarding life, property, and the environment. Our history goes...