We have an immediate need for an experienced ASP/.NET developer to join a team that develops and supports web-based collaborative applications to meet the business process automation needs of a Government Organization.
As a member of a larger team, you will enhance and sustain an application that captures and manages Configuration data and associated Engineering Change Workflows used to manufacture and deploy complex networks to operational organizations around the world.
Specific duties include:
• Analyze requirements, propose and review designs, develop, unit test, integrate, deploy and provide production support for ASP/.NET applications. Maintain and support the multiple environments required to support the product (e.g., development, integration, system test, staging and production environments).
• Work effectively using agile software lifecycle management processes, especially: source code control, weekly builds, configuration-managed testing environments, software change request management and the like.
• Work effectively with Business Analysts to understand the business information, workflow and user experience requirements for the application.
• Work effectively with your Project Manager to provide quality estimates for time and effort to produce assigned efforts. Report on progress and status of assigned efforts to the project manager. Work effectively with QA team to diagnose and resolve defects as they are discovered.
• Work effectively with other team members to share knowledge and expertise, identify and resolve operational problems, support the overall project objectives.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
• 2-5 years experience in ASP.NET development, including demonstrated experience with building sites and/or data collection/workflow applications using ASP/.NET technologies. Experience with SharePoint Integration a definite plus.
• Demonstrated experience with structured software lifecycle management processes and related tools for applications development (e.g., Visual Source Safe, Requirements Management Tool, Unit Testing Frameworks, Mercury Test Director / HP Quality Manager for issue management).
• Demonstrated ability to specify, establish, administer and maintain development and testing environments.
• Ability to come “up to speed” very quickly, “dive-in”, “work independently” and produce high quality ASP.NET applications rapidly.
• Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
Intermediate – AA degree plus 3 years experience OR 7 years experience
Journeyman – BA degree plus 5 years experience OR 13 years experience
Senior Lead – BA degree plus 10 years experience OR 20 years experience
Years of Experience
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 2 years ago