USfalcon, Inc. recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking an ASP/.Net Web Developer to work out of Ft Bragg, NC.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of relevant technical experience.
- Must have 2 years experience utilizing C#, .Net, ASP.net, HTML, IIS, XML, and Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 to develop Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 custom web parts, web applications, and web services.
- Experience with C# and the .Net framework (2.0, 3.0, and 3.5).
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL 2005/2008.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Final Secret security clearance.
- Must be available for travel to various CONUS sites.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, Business Administration or related scientific or technical discipline from an accredited institution.
- Microsoft Certified Software Engineer.
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer.
- Knowledge of Army operations, organization, terminology and the execution of staff planning (Military Decision Making Process).
- Experience with custom Workflows is a plus.
- Experience with using out of the box or creating custom Workflows in MOSS 2007.
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) architect abilities.
- VMware ESX experience.
- Familiarity with web development standards and practices.
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent planning, documentation, teamwork, problem solving and self-management skills required.
- Experience with and understanding of application authorization and security.
- Experience with object-oriented design and component-oriented design.
- Must be familiar with standard SDLC processes.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Must be results-driven and able to facilitate problem resolution.
- Ability to work with an “agile” mindset and update software quickly in response to rapidly changing requirements.
- Excellent research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must be able to take direction from project manager/technical lead and explain technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Design and develop custom infrastructure and tactical information technology, communications, and network architectures, processes, tools and solutions based on SharePoint, ASP, .NET, C#, SQL, etc.
- Develop custom SharePoint web parts and custom web applications
- Work with clients to solicit, understand and define requirements
- Write vision and scope documents, requirements documents, design and functional specifications
- Effectively manage client expectations
- Effectively determine, communicate and manage project schedules
- Serve as a technical expert in areas relevant to the project
- Demonstrate skill and experience in conducting analysis and developing solutions and in the application of information technology
- Produce and review technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency
- Maintain secure development sites
- Additional duties as assigned
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET clearance is required.
USFalcon - 19 months ago
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...