Title: ASP.Net Developer
Catapult Technology is a mid-tier information technology and management consulting firm. As a Catapult team member, we invest in your growth and provide the resources you need to do your job better, from a positive work-life environment to a robust professional development program. We join “big company” expertise with “small company” attitude that encourages trust, teamwork, and integrity. We are looking for motivated, adaptable professionals who want to work at a company where their skills and expertise will be applied and appreciated. Look to Catapult as the next step on your career path.
Secret Clearance Required
Location: Crystal City, VA
Close to Crystal City Metro and VRE
Applications Developer III Develops technical designs and specifications for applications products. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities. Uses applications development technologies and tools to build, test, and maintain product modules, components, and subsystems. Provides technical leadership to lower-level developers. Typically requires interaction with customers, vendors, and external development partners.
Qualified candidate will work as part of an established and collaborative development team to support the creation and maintenance of mission-critical web-based software applications and high visibility/high demand websites. Daily work touches on all aspects of the full Software Development Life Cycle for projects in all stages of development ranging from requirements gathering, coding, testing, maintenance and re-factoring."
* Ability to use Object Oriented software development
* Must understand and be able to write code which conforms to Section 508 standards
* Strong knowledge in web-based development language
* Strong graphic design skills
* Past experience in a professional web production environment for commercial-quality website -Understanding of Web best practices, site functionality, site architecture, data flow, and intuitive navigation schemes
* Familiarity with RDBMS and SQL
* Desired skills: Familiarity with working on DoD or other Federal contract
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as required by the customer.
Catapult Technology - 13 months ago