e-Commerce & Social Media
Well known and successful fashion e-Commerce and Brick & Mortar retailer is looking for a Developer who loves social media, e-Commerce and wants to be involved with new technology. If youre tired of maintaining old systems and cleaning up someone elses messy code, you will be very happy here!
They are in growth mode, acquiring more brands and offering their online customers an innovative e-Commerce experience.
This is a full-time opportunity. Please no 3 rd parties, candidates that need sponsorship or consultants.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of ASP.NET/C# skills and is familiar with Java OR someone who would be interested in transitioning from ASP.NET/C# to Java. You will have the opportunity to work with a great team of Developers, work for a great leader and be able to grow your career. Within the next 9 months to a year, their current e-Commerce system will be Java based, and you will be primarily doing new development!!
You will be working closely with Project Managers to translate business requirements into technical specs and define achievable time lines. Work in a test driven environment to successfully deliver projects on time and accurately.
Skills & Requirements:
- Prefer candidates from an e-Commerce environment but open to candidates who have a strong interest in web technologies and social media
- 2-5 years ASP.NET/C#/SQL/WCF Development skills
- 1+ year of Java skills is highly desired but not required
- Solid database skills (MSSQL, MYSQL)
- Prior experience in an Agile environment desirable but not required
- Ability to develop and maintain web and mobile applications.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- BS/BA CompSci or related degree
Monster - 12 months ago