We are looking for a Web Developer to create Web Forms using ASP.NET and VB.NET for a medical practice. This position would be responsible for the HTML design as well as the code behind, according to business rules/specs provided by the Director of Information Technology. There will not be any customer facing responsibilities, just heads-down coding. The design will already be complete when the projects begin.
- Experience using version control software (Visual Source Safe).
- Experience hosting and deploying live high volume web based applications using Internet Information Server (IIS 6/7), SSL installation, ASP.NET/VB.NET
- Experience with ADO.NET accessing SQL Server/Oracle required (stored procedures).
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience translating business requirements into working web sites.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Good knowledge and experience with all appropriate design tools and technologies.
- Working knowledge of Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, 2008, DNS, DHCP, Terminal services.
- Knowledge of SQL 2005/2008 Server programming, Stored Procedures, triggers, SSIS Packages and indexes, Replication and performance tuning.
- Database administration
- Knowledge of Classic ASP is a huge plus
- Graduate of an accredited school Bachelors Degree.
- 5 years ASP.NET Web development experience
- 5 years of VB.NET experience
- SQL Server 2005 or 2008 experience.