ASP.NET Application Developer
This position requires an experienced software engineer to be responsible for the support of custom ASP.NET applications which automate critical business and manufacturing processes by implementing custom functionality, and integrating and enhancing the functionality of independent third-party products.
- Analyze business requirements, enhance custom ASP.NET applications.
- Create and fully document a conceptual and detailed design for both program logic and interface data.
- Develop commented, well-engineered program code based on a description of the business logic in a team environment.
- Solicit and/or perform code reviews.
- Maintain and modify interfaces based on approved change requests.
- Test completed program code for adherence to specifications.
- Generate Web Based MS Reports for the Management Team.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- 5-7 years application development experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#, and ADO.NET required.
- 3-5 years T-SQL DML experience required.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) architecture.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience using 3
party controls a plus. (IE, Telerik, Infragistics, DexEx).
- Working knowledge of the manufacturing and shop floor control systems (e.g. yields, route changes, rework, repairs, serial tracking) strongly desired.
- Desired experience of business and systems analysis and design, and project life-cycle methodology, best practices and processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly with co-workers, customers and supervisor.
- Self-starter, willing to get involved and do whatever is needed to get the job done, which may include extended hours.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- US Citizen.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
L-3 Communications - 17 months ago
L-3 is a top ten defense company that delivers superior performance to the U.S. government, our allies and leading corporations throughout...