The Performance Management team provides technology solutions, strategic leadership, financial support, and process guidance to Coca-Cola Refreshments' Sales and Commercialization functions, which lead more than 400 distribution and sales facilities. Key areas of focus for the role include leadership and project management routines within the following areas:
(1) Performance Measurement
(2) Strategic Plan Initiatives
(3) Process Standardization
(4) Mentor junior-level Specialists
(7) Lead technology transition from Push to Pull (ASP.NET)
The incumbent will be expected to lend intellectual and subject-matter expertise, leading projects and deliverables that further the objectives of the team as outlined above.
• Lead the effort in the transition of legacy technology into ASP.NET web-based application development. This role will be expected to develop and implement ASP.NET web-based applications, provide customer training, serve as SME for customer connection. The web-based applications will be focused on performance management, forecasting, planning, and reporting financial results. This role is required to interact and provide leadership to all levels of organization. The Specialist II must demonstrate excellent attention to detail coupled with strong project management and effective communication skills.
• Provide thought leadership around process standardization and tools to support the Sales & Commercialization planning functions. This role will require the pioneering of tools that promote process standardization and measurement within the Sales & Commercialization. Due to the challenging nature of attaining data, the right candidate must be able to effectively overcome roadblocks and ensure the highest integrity in the data and tools provided
• Conduct ad hoc analysis and reporting for all levels of the organization. Ideal candidate must be able to prioritize requests, provide achievable timelines, and manage internal customer expectations accordingly. The position must provide highest integrity in the data and analysis that is being provided to the business.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Commercialization, Finance, or Computer Science
MBA preferred in Sales & Commercialization, Finance, or Computer Science
1. Minimum of 3 years of experience in a hands on ASP.NET web-based application development role
2. Must demonstrate 50% business knowledge and 50% technical and analytical decision support capability
3. Minimum of 2 years SQL Database design experience
1. 5-7 Years of Experience in an Analytics / Decision Support Role or Business Consulting
2. 5 years ASP.NET development experience
3. 5 years SQL database development experience
4. SAP Experience
MS SQL, ACCESS, MS EXCEL, Visual Basic,SAP, Data Warehouse, Web Development
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...