IPS, International Programming & Systems is seeking a self-motivated C# / ASP.net Software Engineer in the San Francisco area to perform web application development in support of core HR product. Our client provides “software as a service” (SaaS) solutions that significantly improves talent within its more than 1000 customers across the globe.
- Work with business/product management stakeholders, developers and other stakeholders to develop, document and manage technical documents as part of the agile/scrum development process.
- Design, implement, and maintain source (and automated test) code in all tiers of the application.
- Design and development of automated routines (scripts etc.) to facilitate the Application development and deployment process.
- Participate in the performance testing and tuning of the various application tiers.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and implementing commercial software.
- Experience developing N-tier, distributed database applications using Microsoft .Net in C#
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Workflow (WF) in a commercial software product.
- Experience working on enterprise level, multi-tiered SOA applications.
- Experience developing web clients including ASP.Net .
- Experience working with a version control system (Perforce, VSS, TFS, Sub-Version or similar).
- Understanding of a wide array of design patterns including abstract factories, publisher-subscriber patterns, and provider models.
- Database modeling skills with the ability to write DDL and create complex stored procedures.
International Programming & Systems Inc. - 4 months ago
Founded in 1980 and incorporated in California, IPS has grown at an impressive rate while maintaining "small company" attention to...