The Investigation, Revenue, and Enforcement Administration (IREA) is recruiting an Assistant Deputy Commissioner / Senior Compliance Officer for their Office of the Chief Integrity Officer, who will:
meets statutory, regulatory, and contractual requirements relating to fraud, abuse, and control
- Report directly to the Executive Deputy Commissioner / Chief Integrity Officer.
- Primarily be responsible for the implementation of programs designed to ensure that HRA
of improper payments; ensure that HRA meets OIG, NY OMIG, and Sentencing Guidelines
standards for an effective compliance program.
implement appropriate action plans to address identified risks.
- Advise senior Management of potential compliance risk areas and recommend and
- Develop partnerships with other Deputy Commissioners in all functional areas to reinforce
Minimum Qual Requirements
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of satisfactory full-time experience conducting investigations to identify or gather evidence of criminal activity or fraud, or to verify or evaluate qualifications of persons for employment or licensure, 18 months of which must have been in an administrative, managerial or executive capacity or supervising a staff performing investigations or related work; or
2. An associate degree or 60 credits from an accredited college and six years of satisfactory full-time experience as described in "1" above; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and eight years of satisfactory experience as described in "1" above; or
4. Education and/or experience equivalent to "1", "2", or "3" above. However, all candidates must have the 18 months of experience in an administrative, managerial, executive or supervisory capacity as described in "1" above.
Click "Apply Now"Button.
New York City residency is generally required within 90 days of appointment. However, City Employees in certain titles who have worked for the City for 2 continuous years may also be eligible to reside in Nassau, Suffolk, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, or Orange County. To determine if the residency requirement applies to you, please discuss with the agency representative at the time of interview.
NYC Careers - 2 years ago