Manage operational functions consistent with strategic plan and vision for the department, division, and property.
Provide input into research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products and services.
Manage the delivery of guest service consistent with company’s core service standards and brand attributes.
Manage Human Resources responsibilities including but not limited to:
Supervise Spa / Salon staff to ensure adherence to, and enforcement of, company and Spa/Salon policies while being alert to their duties and responsibilities.
Coordinate and conduct performance appraisals of staff in accordance with property and company guidelines and procedures.
Maintain records of repairs needed for Spa/Salon equipment.
Instruct new hires and employees on expectations and responsibilities for each role.
Control expenses by voluntary staff reductions when deemed necessary.
Order products for back bar and amenities.
Prepare staff schedules and create room assignments for massage therapists.
Perform other job related duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork.
- Performance feedback and recognition.
- Mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
- Quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Customer service experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of general health and sanitation codes.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 2 years customer service experience
- At least 1 – 2 years of previous management or supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Spa, Salon and fitness industry.
- Knowledge of spa software.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...