Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets
Purpose and Scope : Ensures a consistently memorable customer shopping experience while generating meaningful revenue and positive operating profit for their store.
- Trains specialty store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to specialty products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Job Requirements :
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 year of experience as an Assistant Manager at a specialty retailer with sales volume of $1 million or full time service associate level in a large volume retailer with experience in fashion clothing and volume a plus.
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in merchandising.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...