The Assistant Store Manager will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of financial service professionals. You will be helping our customers get the cash they need, when they need it, and you will be working in a friendly environment with great opportunities and benefits, where talented employees can get ahead.
- Provide exceptional customer service with every existing and potential customer
- Educate customers on all product offerings
- Process loan applications and make loans
- Safeguard and maintain customer records
- Make collection calls on overdue loans
- Open and close the store
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- 3 years previous experience in retail, banking, hospitality, customer service, or collections
- Some computer familiarity or skills
- Able to work Monday to Saturday
- High school diploma / GED
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must pass credit, MVR (driving record) and criminal background checks
- Retail sales experience (e.g., store manager, assistant store manager)
- Banking experience (e.g., branch manager, assistant branch manager, bank teller)
- Hospitality experience (e.g., restaurant / hotel / property manager, restaurant / hotel / property assistant manager)
- Customer service experience (e.g., customer service representative, customer service associate)
- Collections experience (e.g., collector, collections representative, collections associate)
- Highly competitive pay!
- Receive up to 12% increase in pay in your first year through scheduled wage increases!
- Earn up to an additional $750 in performance incentives every month!
ABOUT CASH STORE
- Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- One of the best retail schedules available – No Sundays, half days on Saturdays, close early evenings Monday-Friday
Cash Store, a Cottonwood Financial brand, is one of the largest privately-held financial service providers to the retail consumer finance industry. We have zero debt, have been profitable every year since inception, and our growth is funded entirely through internal capital. Founded in 1996, we have over 280 locations across the country. Each location is company-owned, rather than franchised, and we are actively engaged in a high-volume, rapid retail rollout of new locations to significantly increase the footprint of Cash Store throughout the United States. This growth, coupled with our best-in-class customer service, allows us to offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our present and future customers.
Do you want to have a career in the retail consumer finance industry, with a growing company that offers highly competitive compensation, benefits and advancement opportunities? If your answer is yes, then click “APPLY NOW” to submit your resume.
Education / Skills / Experience Required: High School Diploma / GED
Cash Store - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Cash Store, a Cottonwood Financial brand, is one of the largest privately-held financial service providers in the retail consumer finance...