Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Position: Associate Business Analyst – Surgical and Infection Prevention
Sector/Dept.: Business Analysis
Currently we are seeking an Associate Business Analyst to support our Health Care Surgical and Infection Prevention (S&IP) business with timely cost of sales and other business and/or financial analyses to facilitate sound business decisions. The position will be based in Roswell, GA.
Key customers for this position are operations management, financial management, marketing management, planning and research. Customers require timely and accurate analysis of cost of sales, budgets, forecasts, the results of operations, and/or other business opportunities/problems. In addition, the Associate Business Analyst is required to provide timely analysis of discrete projects - - to provide information for product development decisions - - and to assist in the identification and development of profit improvement opportunities. The Associate Business Analyst should demonstrate through his/her actions the company quality management process and team concepts.
The Associate Business Analyst is responsible for the accurate reporting of cost of sales or other financial information to key customers within the business unit. The incumbent is a key liaison for the Manufacturing Team and the Business Analysis Team. The position supports the Sector in monitoring and analyzing delivered cost. The Associate Business Analyst coordinates the development of cost of sales budgets, forecasts, and other business opportunities/problems with the mill financial teams. The incumbent also provides analytical support for operations, marketing, planning, research and engineering, and participates in discrete projects as requested by the Business Analysis Team Leader.
Mill accounting/analytical experience is required. Education requirements can be met by an undergraduate or graduate degree in professional business subjects (preferably finance or accounting).
1. Provide timely, accurate, consistent, and complete financial information to operating units and sector management for assistance in making sound business decisions.
2. Function as a liaison between operating units and sector management by developing strong and open relationships with both groups.
3. Actively participate and take initiative in sector and company projects including profit improvement programs, capital projects (including financial evaluations) and cost savings capital projects.
4. Function as the primary contact to Operations Management for questions on cost analysis, cost accounting, and financial systems.
5. Coordinate the assembly of cost of sales information for budgets and all forecasts, and complete cost analyses as appropriate.
6. Ensure application of established corporate financial controls within his/her area of responsibility by the effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of effective and reliable control procedures. Report to the Team Leader, or in case no action is taken in a reasonable time period, to his/her principal, whenever corporate financial policies or instructions are not being followed, or appear inappropriate, inadequate or out-of-date.
7. Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided.
8. Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and other who have need to know. Be informative without being obtrusive and vexatious. Communicate in a way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise; and clear, yet responsive.
9. Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
Kimberly-Clark - 23 months ago
Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial uses....