Monitor and characterize the external healthcare IT landscape including key policy changes; industry trends and competitive activity to make recommendations on new partnerships and capabilities for BMS.
Responsible for making recommendations and advancing new contacts / information relevant to BMS‘s business.
Lead evaluation of new Health IT opportunities for BMS including companies and areas of interest that generates innovative ideas that will drive key BMS business priorities.
Structure business cases related to internal projects and gather cross-functional input & support.
Partner with Procurement and IT to help lead contracting and due diligence efforts around later stage partnerships including facilitating technology and security reviews, financial reviews and master services agreements.
Own project management activities including tracking engagement with external companies and maintaining database of content and contacts.
Create and maintain Health IT SharePoint content repository and Yammer group to facilitate knowledge sharing.
Organize and facilitate internal stakeholder meetings on Health IT partnerships including tracking monthly progress, presentations to core team and R&D and Commercial business partners.
Maintain communication plan and author periodic internal updates on changes in the Health IT landscape.
Represent BMS to external parties including partner companies, peer pharmaceutical and Health IT Advisory Board members.
Create and maintain a Healthcare IT Advisory Board of internal and external leaders that and guides BMS Healthcare IT strategies. Identify advisory board objectives and lead execution of periodic meetings.
This position is located at our office in Lawrenceville, NJ.
- Advanced (MBA) or other degree with multi-year experience in Pharmaceuticals and/or Healthcare IT preferred.
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in mobilizing and leading innovative teams and advocating for new ideas.
- Influence leadership across functional matrices and levels.
- Collaboratively interact with leadership and multiple stakeholders across BMS.
- Demonstrated project management experience with demonstrated ability to track and measure projects.
- Knowledge of current healthcare information industry and technologies including electronic medical records, mobile health, social media and other focus areas.
- Strong knowledge of BMS business areas including our key therapeutic and functional areas.
Corp Staff- Enterprise Services
Bristol-Myers Squibb - 7 months ago
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) may be a giant in transition, but its still a pharmaceutical giant. The company's blockbuster cardiovascular...