Global New Ventures Marketing, Associate Marketing Director
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 35 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Global Healthcare New Ventures team member responsible for evaluating the market potential of various business opportunities and for developing and executing commercial plans against selected new products and platforms.
PRIMARY CUSTOMERS & EXPECTATIONS:
• Primary customers include Business Unit General Managers, Business Development (Corporate and/or KCHC), and Senior Management
• Collaborate with Global & Regional Marketing leadership to understand regional-specific clinical practice requirements and commercial landscape differences
• Model new product and platform opportunities, including launch of required market research, and then communicate business case with execution and commercialization options as appropriate
• Analyze and communicate healthcare trends in key global markets to support selection and development of new platform opportunities
• Cultivate relationships with clinical thought leaders within forward-looking medical centers who demonstrate a history of high adoption for new products and technologies
• Drive global market assessment of new product opportunities and technical innovations by collaborating with the Concept & Technology Development (C&TD) and Global Marketing Research & Analytics (GMR&A) teams
• Drive formulation of market research and voice-of-customer learning plans, which will yield the insights and direction required to make quick and effective go / no-go decisions
• Oversee execution of learning plans, and then cull through findings to formulate fact-based new product opportunity recommendations
• Develop marketing and sales plans for commercialization of selected new products and own execution against those plans
• Identify patient/payer/provider needs and develop marketing campaigns to deliver against those needs
• Optimize the product offering to the channel by selecting which channels to pursue, developing sales training plans within that channel, and recommending product variations best suited for the channel
• Oversee execution of commercial plans, tracking actions taken and financial progress against those plans
• Provide background and direction to New Business Development (Corporate and/or KCHC) regarding transaction needs and expectations
TALENTS & SKILLS:
• Talent for establishing and fostering relationships and networks within healthcare community including key opinion leaders and scientific organizations
• Self-starter who offers a strong combination of leadership assertiveness and solid interpersonal skills (EQ)
• Exceptional ability to organize thoughts and opinions, as well as think quickly on their feet, which results in outstanding written and oral communication effectiveness
• Demonstrated business acumen and excellent financial / analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, complex projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate degree within a clinical / technical discipline; MBA strongly preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in new product opportunity assessment, with a demonstrated track record specifically within biotech and/or medical devices
• Customer-focused background within market development and medical device marketing and product development
• Previous co-development deal experience within healthcare industry
Please apply at: http://www.kimberly-clark.com/careers/careers.aspx
Kimberly-Clark - 17 months ago
Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial uses....