Although this position falls under the "No Child Left Behind Act of 2001", the requirements for this position are more specific. To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements: |
- Possess an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Development or a related field
- Possess an Associate Teacher Permit or higher.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid CPR/First Aid Certificates
- Valid California Driver's License
- Valid Food Handler's Card
- Proof of automobile insurance and own transportation
Please read "Job Description/Essential Elements" above to review additional qualifications for this position.
Proof of certificates, education, etc. will be required upon recommendation for employment.
FUSD Website - Paraprofessional Qualifications (NCLB)
- This position also requires a minimum of (6) months experience working in an infant/toddler program.
PROMOTIONAL FOR CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEES AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR THE FIRST 100 APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DEADLINE.
There is no testing for this position.