Leads and supports analysis, research and solution development on projects determined by Corporate Strategy
Leadership. Coordinates and participates in teams addressing cross-business unit issues, with involvement from other
CS&D and business unit personnel.
Responsible to project manage small initiatives or components of larger, multi-faceted projects. Must lead a high
performing, cross functional team across the organization. Required to coach and manage junior members of the team.
Defines and develops tools, models and frameworks for conducting research and analysis, works with internal
and external sources to collect relevant data, coordinates and executes required analysis, develops appropriate
communication to senior management. Ensures adequate knowledge base is maintained across all Associate Director
Serves as liaison to business unit personnel, and responsible for soliciting and incorporating feedback into final
deliverable. Able to spot and address issues in a proactive manner. Works with minimal supervision and work product
generally requires little oversight.
Education: Typically a masters degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience: Typically 5 - 7
years of experience in related field.
- MBA preferred with 5+ years of consultative work experience, including strategy/operations consulting and marketing/
Principal Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills required to lead and participate in strategy projects
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to operate independently, anticipate requirements and monitor workload
- Strong work ethic, motivation, and drive
- Refined written communication and oral presentation skills
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Analytical ability and business acumen
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Business Forecasting
- Business Plan Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Demand Forecasting
- Due Diligence
- Financial Modeling
- Market Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Negotiation Skills
- Regulatory Relations
asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition.
Finance / Business Planning
AT&T - 2 years ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...