AT&T Internet Assistant - Natl Internet Svcs - Detroit
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as an Internet Assistant can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Internet Assistants prepare reviews and maintain a variety of personnel records and reports.
What you'll do as an AT&T Internet Assistant:
- Input payroll information, order supplies and prepare expense reports
- Initiate contacts to verify accuracy of company records
- Maintain records used to determine employee work schedules and force reports
- Interact with other departments to provide and obtain information as required
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Internet Assistants must have:
Telephone Ability Battery (TAB)
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- The ability to work days, evenings or night tours; overtime, weekends, holidays and split shifts as required
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualification on pre-employment screening:
Keyboard Skills Test (KST) - Level 1
Test study guides can be found here
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If you’re equal parts...