This role provides administrative support to the Digital Life Monitoring Center. |
Overall Purpose :
Responsible for providing analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve and assist executive, administrative, line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Coordinate activities associated with the management of a project. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Investigates and/or reviews problem, concludes best approach, compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports. Interprets and implements company policies under general supervision. May prepare project scheduling/coordination, and other statistical reports as needed. Coordinates department initiatives internally and with outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. This position is not intended to replace administrative roles. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas. Works on assignments that are extremely complex in nature.
Job Contribution: Typically reports to General Management.
- 2-5 years adminstrative, or office management experience
- Data Entry Skills
- Ability to prepare presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume atmosphere
- Perform duties in a confidential manner
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Ability to access files, understand concetp of connectivity/storage
- Project management experience
- Experience with time reporting, and payroll processing.
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...