AT&T Sr Specialist-Network Support - Redmond, WA
This position will be responsible for providing complex technical support to field engineers, technicians and product support to assist and facilitate in troubleshooting and repair of the RAN. This position will be market/region focused. The successful candidate will develop and nurture a comprehensive understanding of their market Nodes, Events and Customers. The successful candidate’s success hinges on the relationship with market customers: This includes but is not limited to RF Performance Engineering, C&E Operations, NDC, etc. This relationship will be essential for teams to be proactive in identification of current and future risks to the UMTS network. Responsibilities include: Remote triage/restoral, trouble prioritization, ticket management, performance analysis, report analysis, RCA and Outage Bridge participation for Ericsson and Nortel RAN technologies. Additionally, the successful candidate may provide input on deployment strategies & methodologies, decisions specific to creating action plans and next steps to mitigate Network Impacts.
This position will be primarily M-F, 8-5 market time. Occasional after hours and weekends are required due to special events, extreme weather conditions or as business needs dictate.
· Sites OOS Management
· Sector OOS Management
· Aged Ticket Management
· Chronic Service Impacting Fault Management
· Liaison between market CE/RF and MNRC teams overall
· Performance Trending
· Comprehensive Response and Analysis to Leadership Escalations to include paths to resolution and improvement as applicable
· On-call for EOT storm outages
- BS in technical disciplines, such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, and Operations
- Knowledge of Network Planning, Engineering, Construction and Mobility architectures
- Knowledge of OSI Layer 3
- Project Management skills
- Software testing skills
- Technical writing skills
- PM certifications
- CISCO and CCNA Certifications
- 6-Sigma White, Yellow
- Knowledge of order management and customer install
AT&T - 17 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...