Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for Ho. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in one of our facilities.
By joining the Michelin team, your career opportunities for the future will be varied.
The AT-Automation Technician plans, organizes, directs, and performs electronic/electrical maintenance to maximize production while assuring product quality standards are met at the assigned facility.
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications
- Follows all Safety rules and regulations for a safe work environment
- Coordinates and participates in PMs
- Establishes machine repair priorities.
- Inputs and manages data for the SIMM+, Calls Manager, or other manual system
- Understands and troubleshoots machinery in assigned areas of the Manufacturing process.
- Interfaces with all related functions (ie. Production, Quality, Engineering, Support).
- Performs Lockout/Tagout procedures whenever working on equipment.
- Responsible for timely technical progression to achieve job level expectations.
- Appreciates the impact of his/her maintenance repairs on quality, uniformity, and productivity.
- Performs repairs and/or PMs knowing that they have a direct bearing on tire uniformity and quality.
- Performs assigned duties assigned by supervisor.
- Must have technical ability or experience (preferred) in a role where Automation of Electronic/Electrical equipment and the maintenance of such equipment is a requirement.
Monster - 21 months ago