The ATM Service Manager is responsible for managing the uptime and service capabilities of our more than 50 ATM machines as well as managing the installation of new machines.
- Proactive and urgent vendor management to ensure efficient operation and service of ATMs and adherence to service level agreements
- Aggressively follows ATM functionality issues to include downtime and errors, drives timely resolutions and communicates throughout the process to key stakeholders
- Collaborates with vendors and internal IT staff on the installation and of new machines and upgrades to existing machines
- Manages cash levels and stamp inventory by monitoring historical trends and making adjustments as required.
- Processes fraud disputes and communicates with affected parties throughout
- Monitors large check deposits and ensures hold processes are being followed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Two to four years ATM and vendor management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive timely resolutions
- Competitive hourly wage
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Bonus opportunity
- 401(k) with Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off