Job Description Summary
Cleans and maintains casino indoor and outdoor premises by performing the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
• Keeps player area clean by constantly moving among Poker Tables, 21 Tables and Slot machines,
emptying ashtrays and picking up trash.
• Keeps trash containers clean and empty.
• Removes gum from carpet and equipment.
• Cleans walls, vents, using ladder as necessary.
• Cleans employee entrances and patio area, including furniture.
• Cleans card tables, slot machines, cabinets and chairs
• General floor care (Strip, wax, sweeps, mops and vacuums floors)
• Cleans public and employee bathrooms; replaces supplies.
• Cleans Human Resources, Administration offices and any other offsite office area or task sheet,
including washing furniture and equipment as needed.
• Cleans buffet area and restaurants according to standard of operation procedures.
• Equipment maintenance on a daily basis, must check all equipment before starting and ending shift.
• Complies with the Standard Operation Procedures within Environmental Services.
• Cleans walls, ceilings, sidewalks, parking areas, tv’s and vents, using ladder as necessary.
• Cleans employee entrance and lounge, including furniture and equipment.
• Removes or adds signs, posters and other equipment to walls as required.
• Assists in moving general storage items, furniture, equipment and any other items/supplies as
• Removes litter from parking lots and nearby areas (casino property).
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Must be able to communicate in English. Experience in usage of ladders, tools and specialized cleaning equipment helpful, but not required.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.