Seeking a forward-thinking, experienced, and dynamic individual to be responsible for the day-to-day operation of Credit Union branch offices (located in Stafford, Woodbridge, Winchester, Herndon, Centreville, Chantilly, Manassas, Ashburn) including service delivery, compliance, product and service development and policies and procedures. Ensures sales goals are established, communicated, met and improved, while maintaining world-class member service. Directs the activities of the Branch Managers and ensures that quality services are provided to members in compliance with state and federal regulations and the Credit Union's policies and procedures. Participates as a team member with other Directors and Department Managers on Corporate projects and initiatives. Responds to questions and/or provides information upon request from members (internal and external).
- BA/BS degree in Business/Finance or related field required.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years progressively responsible experience within branch operations.
- Must have a minimum 3 years previous supervisory experience of management level/professional staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Credit Union rules and regulations. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving ability.
- Familiar with Cyber query and/or other DB query tools preferred. PC proficient, including MS Office Suite (Excel, Word).
- Experience with financial services sales management preferred.
- Travel required.
- Satisfactory credit and successful completion of a background check required.
Apple Federal Credit Union - 17 months ago