MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish, maintain, and implement a strategic distribution plan for the ACE Private Risk Services (ACE PRS) auto line of business ensuring that ultimate growth and profitability are achieved as these products are refined and introduced.
• Lead and profitably expand ACE Private Risk Services Auto and Umbrella books of business domestically.
• Manage and evaluate new products and concepts.
• For auto products entering the market, consult on underwriting guidelines. When needed, specifically influence the underwriting for new and/or larger more complex accounts.
• Partner with marketing, operations, technology and claims leadership to ensure the customer experience is appealing to those targeted to purchase new auto products.
• Partner with legal and state filings teams to ensure compliance.
• Responsible for profitable growth in the Auto lines of business domestically. Work in close partnership with regional and local counterparts to ensure top line and bottom line results meet operating and strategic plan objectives.
• Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the ACE PRS Auto operations and ensure we have the proper tools to operate effectively.
• Develop portfolio management best practices to help better manage the Auto book of business and better communicate drivers of P&L results.
• Coordinate the rate review process.
• Evaluate market pricing and contract competitiveness.
• In depth knowledge of overall insurance business but specifically excellent knowledge of the personal auto product lines offered and the ability to produce and profitably underwrite these products.
• In depth knowledge of auto product management.
• In depth knowledge of select market’s insurance brokerage, agent and consumer buying habits.
• Understanding of rate indications and actuarial techniques.
• Understanding of multivariate pricing segmentation and underwriting models.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to interact effectively both with internal and external individuals.
• Ability to plan, organize, direct and implement ACE PRS’ goals and objectives, and to stimulate creativity and change when required.
• Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills, with thorough attention to detail.
• Project management ability and drive-for-results orientation.
Ace Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...