Under general direction, assists in performing specific tasks and coordinating activities pertaining to, but not limited to, project timelines, training, project web sites, technical assistance, presentations, deliverables, meeting agendas and minutes, oversight activities, quality assurance plans, and other tasks as assigned. Project deadlines may necessitate occasional extended work hours.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops project timelines and task schedules for review.
- Assists with Technical Assistance inquiries and responses.
- Develops and maintains tracking reports, information summaries, trending reports and other reports useful for tracking project activity.
- Assists in developing written reports and deliverable documents.
- Identifies opportunities to improve project processes and suggest improvements.
- Participates in partner and team meetings, and produce agendas and minutes as needed.
- Participates in educational presentations as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Participates in vendor on-site visits.
- Bachelors degree in business, healthcare, or other related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of one year project coordination experience.
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet programs, and database programs (Microsoft Office).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to revise the position or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technological developments.
HSAG is an EEO Employer of Veterans protected under Section 4212.
If you have special needs and require assistance completing our employment application process, please feel free to contact us.
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard