Academic Family Medicine: Mountain West Program Directorship
Lead and train the next generation of physicians at our established residency programs. Ensure the quality education of our residents in one of two beautiful Mountain West cities.
Realize Your Vision
- Lead an established residency program with a strong history of cultivating quality physicians
- Dedicated and supportive faculty and staff welcome your ideas
- Practice with or without obstetrics in newly remodeled facilities
Live Well Among The Mountains
- No state income tax
- Earn up to 90th % MGMA for Academics
- 8 weeks PTO plus 2 weeks sick time
- Security of a stable, employed position with a respected University
What Makes Our State So Great?
- Nationally renowned hiking and mountain biking trails
- Summers ideal for camping, fishing, boating or golfing on our award-winning courses
- Winters perfect for snowmobiling, skiing and cozying up to a fire
Chose the City that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Endless shopping and dining options for every taste
- Year-round, family-friendly festivals and events
- Thriving theater, dance and music scene supports an active nightlife
To learn more about this position, call me directly at 573-814-5918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Timeline Recruiting - 23 months ago