Wall-to-Wall Studios is looking to grow our team in our Honolulu office. The candidate°s primary role is to coordinate/manage day-to-day operations for various clients with an emphasis on web development and to provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the agency. |
- Reports directly to the Director of Account Operations and assists the team with project management, including creating production documents, recap reports and schedules for clients.
- Helps to traffic web development projects from concept through deployment.
- Assists with management of day-to-day program and client communication, making sure all deliverables and deadlines are met and on budget.
- Communicates key project details to cross-functional teams.
- Works closely with third party vendors.
- Provides office support services such as receiving/directing/relaying telephone messages, light bookkeeping, maintain the general filing system and managing inventory of office supplies.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don°t contact this job poster.
- Looking for local candidates currently residing in the State of Hawaii (no relocation, sorry)
- 2 years minimum experience in Project/Account Management in an Advertising Agency/Design Studio preferred
- Clear understanding of the web design and development process
- Proficiency in Apple Macintosh computing environment preferred
- Must be very detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works efficiently, accurately and independently
- Ability to be proactive, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- BA/BS required
- QuickBooks Software experience and light bookkeeping skills are a plus
Wall-to-Wall Studios is a multidisciplinary creative and branding agency. Founded in 1992, we are a boutique strategic firm located in Honolulu, HI and Pittsburgh, PA. Our work spans many industries, and our clients are just as diverse - big, small and in between; local, regional and national. We have experience representing the full emotional and aesthetic spectrum. We°re always interested in meeting creative, smart, talented, dedicated team players with a sense of humor. (Hey... maybe that°s you.)
Wall-to-Wall, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer