Reports to: Manager
The Account Administrator provides support to the Sales and/or Service Teams they are assigned to assist. Responsible for administrative activities, sales administration activities, and service administration activities as directed by the team management.
• Punctual arrival and attendance at the Company’s facility or appropriate off-site location.
• Interacts with internal departments, clients, brokers or consultants to resolve questions/inquiries related to claims/benefits/billing/enrollment interpretation or other administrative or technical services supplied to Medical mutual customers.
• Assists in the completion of sales/service admin tasks: worksheets, review of benefit books (SPD), audit ID card issuance, mass mailings, etc.
• Attends client open enrollment and benefit meetings as directed by team management.
• High school diploma.
• Two to three years experience in a sales or customer service environment.
• Current license to sell health insurance or the ability to satisfy all Ohio Department of Insurance (ODI) licensing requirements necessary within 12 - 14 weeks of hire.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize numerous activities/projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with all levels of internal and external contacts.
• PC proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Performs work in an office environment
• Day travel and overnight travel as needed.
• Valid driver license.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Medical Mutual of Ohio - 19 months ago
Medical Mutual of Ohio is a not-for-profit managed care company that provides health insurance products and related services to some 1.6...