T-Scan Corporation is a document retrieval company in the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle. We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Assistant for our Subpoenas team. S/he will report to the Account Specialist and will work full-time, Monday through Friday, with a start time between 7:00 and 9:00 AM.
If you’: re looking for an opportunity to make a clear contribution to a growing company with a casual yet energetic atmosphere, we would like to hear from you.
T-Scan is family owned and operated and has been in business for more than 10 years. Our compensation plan includes medical and vision benefits, paid time off, and 401(k) with a company match.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Create subpoena packets for our record retrieval process in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Monitor accounts, prioritize case load, and create reminders to ensure follow-up
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures
- Ensure that all steps required to obtain the record are taken, including payment requests, resending packets, following up with multiple departments or locations, and resolving issues
- Maintain proper phone etiquette at all times
T-Scan is an equal opportunity employer.
- At least 1 year of experience as a paralegal or legal assistant
- Computer proficiency, including experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook: experience with databases and/or Adobe products is preferred
- Experience with various office machines, including scanners, photocopiers, and fax machines
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A positive customer service attitude and the ability to find solutions to problems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and sense of urgency about meeting deadlines
- The ability to work with minimal supervision after the training period
Keyword: Account Assistant, paralegal, subpoena packet, customer orders, legal assistant, Adobe, organized, detailed, customer service
HRnovations - 30+ days ago