eDiscovery industry leader seeking Sales Associates. Proven and dynamic professionals will have the ability to sell a full range of eDiscovery services that include digital imaging, consulting, forensics, eDiscovery processing and hosting services. This position creates new and maintains existing client relationships with respect to electronically stored information (ESI). Clients are both law firms and large corporations requiring litigation support services.
- Develop a sales strategy for assigned clients in the territory, including research corporations and law firms, identifying attorneys, litigation support personnel and other users, including decision makers, and targeting such individuals for potential sales
- Work collaboratively and effectively with both sales teams and sales support
- Achieve revenue goals monthly, quarterly and annually, as well as other sales metrics established by sales management
- Continue industry-related education, but not limited to, organizational structure active lawsuit and representative parties, selling strategies, market awareness and company focus
- Maintain open communication and continued sales status with sales manager
- Manage opportunities identified throughout the sales cycle, including adding requisite new opportunities to pipeline on monthly basis while consistently. closing required business to achieve defined goals
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENTS
- 2-5 years high level executive sales or litigation support experience
- B.A./B.S. preferred
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Modus is an eDiscovery services provider. Some of the world’s largest corporations and AMLAW 200 law firms trust Modus to solve tough...